Friday, April 9, 2010

Saturday Lazy Thought

Time is ticking, I have start my day with the thought of being lazy today...oh Mr.B suddenly tune jazz in my room. I think thats where it all begin, me and Mr.B all started with the conversation about jazz, and football...ah it's quite a memory...

To be honest, I have nothing in my head today. Just the thought of getting in front of my lap top, spreading words on my screen...sounds like a good idea. It will look like one of those scene in the movie where a girl get cozy with her legs covered in blanket and start writing about stuff. Maybe i just try to apply that scene to reality.

Saturday, another dinner plan...maybe some pasta tonight. Sounds like fun, oh life...

While I make a give thanks about how amazing my life has been so far, in half of the world people are working. And do you see what i mean?


"People, people! Do you see what is wrong with me?!"

I'm a lazy dreamy creature who gets too comfortable with myself. Not that i say it's wrong, but I don't think it's right to be thankful for little things which actually means nothing, I'm just so good finding the right words to exaggerate it. Am I a liar?

I stopped, until i could find the right word to describe what is it actually.

Bipolar?

"Nahh"

I am a kid , yes i am...I could never grow up, well I've been trying but i have this site of me where i take every thing as if it was a big deal, even the slightest joy or words can make me feel so happy, yet I'm so easy to get offended.

Even I just did, when Mr.B showed me a picture he was taken for his exhibition. He made me guess what is the picture is about, (anyway I wont tell you what offend me). But the photograph looks like this...

There was this two man looking down to the ground. One is a painter on the street sitting down with his painting on the ground yet he was surrounded by a crowd who were looking at him and his art work. But the other man was nicely dressed,he was all alone separated from the crowd. The two of them showing same kind of sympathetic face. Both faced the ground, old and pity. Difference is, the old painter actually get noticed for his pity life, and the other man he was walking all alone in London town, thinking about his misery, all alone...dressed up with coats and ties...

Maybe we're just the same...sad and ignored...

The photograph successfully have an impact on me, and it makes me think

"which old man i'd rather be?" would i want people to know how sad i've been...or would i rather just walk away and be alone facing them...It's like everyone sometimes have the same condition, but the way they face it is completely different. If I open a gallery about it, maybe people will come and take a look, I will be drowned in attention and sympathy from people...but I've decided to be quiet about it,no one will know how many dreams I've given up, how many hope I've lost... I'm outa here...

Have a nice saturday



"Let me walk alone my life without anyone knowing how lost I've been, then if i may someday come to home, i would at least have a story to tell... It's not clever...it's not enchanting...It's what I've go through"

No comments:

Post a Comment