Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For a while, it's spring

Thee above, you hold the secret of why the colour of the flower match it's smell. And as generous as you can be, we're not forbid to see the sky slightly change it's tone of colour...In this settle ground, through the comfort of my own home. Love and every small fuss (that will only bring us closer together) I would one day leave it all behind. I will someday travel to the other world.

World that is far away from my shelter...world that is not as pretty as the branches that awaits for me every morning. Neither as delightful as the light from the sun that is peeking through my window...

I would one day journey to the coldest sea. Of unguaranteed bridges of life...

Yet...still I'm so close to the life that I know, things that seems to stay...Always, seems like forever. Though I know now that it is only for a while..

for a while It's spring

No comments:

Post a Comment